NSW $100,000 – $130,000 a year
Network of Medicinal Cannabis Clinics focussed on helping patients with chronic conditions who may benefit from medicinal cannabis. Our network of GPs and specialists around Australia diagnose and prescribe according to federal and state regulations.
About the Role
You must have practice management experience and and a deep understanding of how to drive growth in a medical clinic business.
- Identify ways to drive referrals and engage with key players in the industry to sell the value proposition
- Identify, review and trouble-shoot operational issues including liaison with health professionals
- Staff management, overseeing rostering, leave cover, recruitment and training.
- Maintaining and ensuring a high level of service and continuous improvement of standards.
- Motivate and lead team to achieve KPIs.
- Understanding of general practice.
- Understanding of business metrics: including staffing, costs and financial reporting.
Benefits and perks
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualification.
- Opportunity to grow with the Company in a new and exciting industry and therapy.
- Lead a caring and enthusiastic team dedicated to improving patient heath outcomes.
Skills and experience
- You have been a practice manager
- You have tertiary qualifications and/or previous experience in the health care industry.
- You are a leader an extrovert, have great networking and people skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Understanding of financial management of a medical business.
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Flexible and motivated.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Performance bonus
- practice management: 2 years (Required)
- business development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)