Well, if you’ve been here awhile, you already know about the amazing effect that CBD has on stress + anxiety, post-workout soreness, menstrual cramps, menopause symptoms, IBS, chronic pain and many more health issues. (If not, breeze on over to The Bloom to catch up on all things CBD!)
Additionally, some people opt for CBD gummies because they don’t *love* the taste of plain CBD oil. Even though there are many different ways to consume CBD, gummies offer a fun way to spice up your daily dosage.
Why Should You Make Your Own CBD Gummies?
As with all types of store-bought candy, gummies are often filled with sugars and other artificial ingredients that are… not so good for you.
We’re all spending a little more time at home these days, so why not add “make CBD gummies at home” to your list of cool things to do this weekend- because God only knows you don’t need another tie dye t-shirt, right?
Make Your Own Rosebud CBD Gummies:
Fear not- this homemade CBD gummy recipe is surprisingly straightforward, and you can customize them however you’d like! A simple google search will turn up hundreds of different gummy molds, and you can get creative with colors and flavors, too! SO- without further ado, here is how to make your own Rosebud CBD Gummies at home:
To make your CBD gummies, you’ll need these ingredients:
- 1 oz unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup fruit juice of your choice
- 1/4 cup sugar (or stevia)
- (up to) 1 oz Rosebud CBD oil, any strength
You’ll also need:
- Silicone candy mold
- Baking sheet or tray
- Dropper, spoon, or a handheld bottle with a small “mouth”
- Place your gummy molds on top of a tray or baking sheet. This will help you move your liquid gummy mixture to the fridge, without spilling it.
- First, heat the fruit juice in a saucepan over medium heat, being careful not to let it come to a boil. It’s important to keep an eye on the temperature because boiling the mixture will potentially alter the CBD terpenes and the flavor of your CBD.
- Once it’s hot, gently whisk in the sugar and gelatin until all three ingredients are combined- which should only take about a minute or so.
- When your CBD gummy mixture is thoroughly dissolved, remove it from the heat and stir in your Rosebud CBD oil. The exact amount of CBD oil you add will depend on the potency of the oil and your desired dosage. However, you shouldn’t exceed 1 ounce of CBD oil for consistency purposes.
- Next, you’re going to transfer the warm liquid into your molds. You can do this by spooning it, pouring it into a bottle, or filling a dropper with the gummy mix. *Make sure to wear oven mitts during this step because the mixture will be hot!*
Once your candy mold is full, transfer them carefully to your fridge and let them set for about an hour. After this, you can gently peel your Rosebud CBD gummies out of the mold and chill out to your little homemade masterpieces.
Play around with the dosage; experiment by adding different amounts of CBD oil to your gummy batches. You can try halving the recipe, and adding varied amounts of CBD to see which dosage works best for you.
Storing Your Homemade CBD Gummies
However, if you live in a hot/humid climate you should keep your gummies in the fridge.
The Rosebud Difference
When you make something from scratch, you know exactly what’s in it.
Our up-to-date CBD tests are available on our website, as well as many other great resources for you to dive into the wonderful world of cannabinoids.
Before you dive into making your own CBD gummies at home, consider asking your health care professional what their recommendation is regarding your CBD dosage. You can also brush-up on CBD dosage information here!
Homemade CBD gummies are a great way to consume CBD; they’re tasty, effective, and you can make them right at home. It only takes some gelatin, fruit juice, your Rosebud CBD oil, and *viola* you’re good to go!
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Rosebud CBD have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Click HERE and HERE to find evidence of a test, analysis, research, or study describing the benefits, performance or efficacy of CBD Oil based on the expertise of relevant professionals. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. The Cannabidiol (CBD) in Rosebud CBD is a natural constituent of industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. Rosebud CBD does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA). All products contain less than 0.3% THC. All products are legal in all 50 states.