Sir Hemp Co. offers a strong broad-spectrum tincture, with a fresh Florida orange flavor and 1800mg per half ounce bottle. All it took was half a dropper (60mg) of Sir Hemp Co CBD and the powerful effects could be felt almost instantly.
We always recommend that new CBD users “start low and go slow” when it comes to trying a CBD supplement, meaning you should start with a very low dose and increase your dose slowly. The graduated dropper makes it easier to measure this product than some and, carefully measured out, many consumers will find this bottle lasts them a very long time.
For all the CBD connoisseurs out there, we guarantee you don’t want to miss out on this limited edition Florida orange flavor. Since Sir Hemp Co. operates out of Florida, they meet some of the strictest regulations when it comes to manufacturing hemp products to ensure consumers are only receiving high-quality consumables. Not only is this a strong, effective tincture but it meets the strongest food-grade standards.
Sir Hemp Co. paid us a fee and offered us free products in return for our honest opinion. If you purchase a product from one of these links, we’ll receive a percentage of sales. Read more about sponsored content on Ministry of Hemp.
Florida-Flavored CBD made to the highest standards
Sir Hemp Co. is a licensed hemp food establishment under the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Service. This means all their CBD products are manufactured to the same standard of safety as any other food product within Florida’s market. Their mission is “to craft CBD products the right way.”
We reviewed Sir Hemp Co’s broad spectrum CBD extract, and our own lab tests showed this to be a true broad spectrum, with notable traces of the cannabinoid CBN in addition to CBD, but no THC. Sir Hemp Co also offers a full spectrum and even a CBD isolate tincture.
We appreciate the personal story of this family brand, which began in an effort to combat severe migraine headaches suffered by the founder’s wife. While CBD helped, there was a lack of quality, affordable products on the market.
Sir Hemp Co CBD promoted better sleep & powerful feelings of calm
Within minutes of consumption, our reviewer felt a wave of relaxation flood over his bodies. Upon lying down, he could feel the tension ease from his body and a sense of deep calm come over him.
One of the most notable aspects of Sir Hemp Co.’s 1800mg CBD Extract Tincture is how well it helped us sleep. Many consumers report that CBN can promote rest and deeper sleep. CBD can also promote better sleep.
Of course, that might mean this CBD is too strong for daytime use for some people. Our reviewer shared it with a daily CBD-using friend at a local pizza place. He reported that while it reduced his back pain, the relaxation was a bit too intense for the afternoon’s busiest times. That also makes this CBD a good choice for people with strong chronic conditions. Our editor added a quarter dropper to his afternoon tea, and found that to be a perfect dose for his fibromyalgia.
Beyond the effects, one aspect we really appreciate about this CBD oil is its orange flavor. Not only did this block out the “earthy” taste often associated with high potency hemp products, but also reminded us of the times we visited Florida. Sir Hemp Co.’s CBD definitely has a tropical feel to it.
Sir Hemp Co CBD Official Review
- Highlights: Sir Hemp Co CBD‘s fresh, appealing Florida orange taste and cost-effective price make it a great choice for anyone looking for a strong CBD oil tincture.
- Strength: 1800mg CBD per 1/2 oz bottle
- Price: $89.99 (Florida Limited Edition – THC Free Orange CBD Extract 1800mg)
- Specials: Use code MOH15 for 15% off your order.
- Customer Service & Shipping: Helpful, effective customer service by email or phone. We’d like to see them offer instant chat, too. Free shipping on all products.
- Independent Test Results: Online
- Scent & Texture: This tincture has a distinctive fresh orange flavor which was delicious and very reminiscent of Florida. This tincture has a light, less oily mouthfeel than other extracts, and there’s very little “hempy” aftertaste.
- Ingredients: CBD oil / Broad-spectrum Hemp extract in MCT (NOT coconut-based) Oil, with Orange Oil
- Other: 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers.
Kit O’Connell contributed to this review.