All the scrumptious points we appreciate about apple crumble—tart apple taste, the sweet combo of sugar and oats, warm spicy cinnamon… whipped up into a single creamy sippable infusion!
What you will will need:
- two apples
- four oatmeal cookies (approx 7 oz), crumbled + much more for garnish
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1 t ground cinnamon + much more for garnish
- ½ c infused heavy cream*
- three ½ c milk + much more if necessary
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Whipped cream (optional)
* Ahead of placing cannacream to use this recipe, have a taste in simple coffee, tea or cocoa. Wait an hour and assess how you are feeling to assure the potency is to your preference. Though this will present you with a good baseline for your recipe, you will want to be mindful of your math. Infusing much more than a single serving needs cautious preparing!
What to do:
- Peel, core and reduce the apples into chunks. In a blender, add apple chunks, four crumbled cookies, white chocolate chips, & cinnamon. Blend till the mixture has a smooth consistency. Add the infused cream and milk and blend till it is fluffy.
- Heat mixture in a heavy bottom saucepan more than medium-low heat. Stir till warmed via. If your mixture appears as well thick, add another ¼ c of milk to thin it. Eliminate from heat and add vanilla.
- Ladle into cups. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon and/or much more oatmeal cookie crumbs. Appreciate responsibly!