Oakland, CA – Nanogen, an revolutionary cannabis technologies organization giving customized nano-emulsions for infused solutions, now announced that the organization will be rebranding beneath a new name, Vertosa. The new name embodies Vertosa’s finest-in-class solutions, service and scientific experience when paving the way for lengthy-term vision and development. To help the brand’s speedy expansion, 5 new leaders representing top rated talent in tech, meals and beverage, cosmetics, wellness and cannabis fields, are joining the Vertosa group.
“We produced the name ‘Vertosa’ to extra accurately reflect who we are and the guarantee we provide,” stated Ben Larson, CEO of Vertosa who also co-founded cannabis startup accelerator Gateway. “First, VERT speaks to each green and truth – in line with our roots in cannabis and dedication to getting the finest partners to our buyers. OSA, Spanish for the female bear, portrays our strength and proud California roots, with an essential nod to the energy of the female cannabis plant.”
Primarily based in Oakland, Vertosa engineers options meticulously customized to the desires of meals, beverage, wellness, beauty, and other partners. Vertosa creates homogenous and steady infused cannabis solutions that maximize bioavailability, clarity and taste. With patent-pending formulas that are constructed to scale, Vertosa seamlessly integrates infused solutions into current manufacturing processes. Vertosa supplies partners ranging from commence-ups to market giants with the tools they have to have to attain the mainstream.
“Our infusions do so a lot extra than mix oil with water. We have the science to customize almost everything, from taste, mouth really feel, turbidity and colour to potency, bioavailability and stability in many pasteurization situations and packaging,” said Harold Han, Ph.D, Founder and CSO of Vertosa. “We’re frequently producing breakthroughs with our technologies, and with a sturdy foundation in infused beverages, we are forging ahead to new solutions and partnerships.”
Concurring with the company’s rebrand, Vertosa is proud to announce 5 new group members:
· Sysamone Phaphon, Head of Development: Prior to joining Vertosa, Phaphon spearheaded Development & Partnerships for Superior Inc, which aids individuals retrieve reimbursements from insurance coverage payors for out-of-network claims. She also founded the agency FilmHero exactly where she worked with award-winning filmmakers to assistance magnify their films’ social influence. She is a leader and passionate advocate for diversity and ladies operating in tech and has executed more than 50 various diversity & inclusion events by means of important partnerships with tech corporations like Google, Yelp and Twilio.
· Matthew Hawley, Head of Finance: Hawley is a seasoned finance and operations executive with extra than a decade of encounter top in various functional places across the building, technologies, and SaaS sectors. Previously, Hawley was Vice President of Finance for Springshot, a cloud software program organization that aids organizations lower fees and maximize efficiency.
· Crystal Chen, Production Manager: Chen brings a wealth of understanding to the Vertosa group. Her education and function encounter span meals science, pharmacology, and cosmetics. She most not too long ago was a Cosmetics Formulation Chemist for the well-known organic cosmetics organization, 100% Pure, exactly where she sourced and worked with the purest, healthiest solutions when regularly educating the public on its value.
· Nikki Shahossini, Good quality & Regulatory Manager: Shahossini is the former Regulatory Affairs Technologist for Albertsons Providers, one particular of the biggest meals and drug retailers in the US, and previously served as a Good quality Assurance Technician for Nutiva, which specializes in superfoods and hemp solutions. Shahossini also started her profession on the meals testing lab side of the enterprise.
· Paulo Sobral, Senior Account Executive: Sobral brings beneficial encounter across CPG, cannabis, and tech: he is a former sales manager for the San Francisco-primarily based Bloom Farms and most not too long ago worked as a Senior Account Executive for ZeroCater, a software program organization and top provider of corporate meals applications. He also managed crucial accounts at Pepsi for practically six years.
“While our initial phase of creating the organization focused on solution improvement and direct connection creating with our remarkable buyers, our new hires will drive sophistication, efficiency, and scalability of our operations as we prepare for speedy development,” added Larson. “It was a benchmark year – exceeding our personal expectations, and now with our expanded group, unrivaled technologies and partners that match our vision, Vertosa will play a important function in the future of cannabis.”
Vertosa creates market-top active components for infused solution makers. Their patent pending nano- and micro-emulsions are cautiously made for the particular desires of every buyer, with pre-suspended aqueous options that generate extremely homogeneous and steady solutions when maximizing bioavailability, clarity, and taste. Vertosa functions closely with their lab partners and clientele of all sizes all through the manufacturing procedure to reach target potency and accelerate solutions to industry.