This position operates alongside Horticulturist to make sure the production of the highest high-quality plant accessible. Follows established policies and procedures as required to carry out job duties and tasks. Supports strategies and practices in all locations of cultivation of cannabis like propagation, transplanting, pruning, irrigation, fertilization, pest management, and illness detection and management. Maintains the integrity of cultivation locations and supports the cultivation of the ideal low-THC, higher-CBD healthcare cannabis in the nation.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facility Operations – Help facility operations as a member of the cultivation group to generate the highest high-quality low-THC, higher-CBD healthcare cannabis attainable.
- Production – Help and carry out cultivation operations, like harvest, trim, remedy and finishing processes, making sure that production timelines stick to established production plans.
JOB Capabilities AND Specifications (Preferred)
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, All-natural Sources or equivalent.
- Understanding and know-how of the cultivation of plants.
- Knowledge functioning with soil and water pH and EC, as nicely as mixing fertilizers.
- Knowledge with fantastic agricultural practices as nicely as fantastic handling practices.
- Capacity to function in a rapidly-paced, altering, and difficult atmosphere.
- Knowledge functioning with nutrient deficiencies and how to recognize the deficiency.
- Knowledge functioning with crop pests like how to recognize and how to treat the pressures.
- Focuses simultaneously on brief- and extended-term goals ability to recognize challenges speedily.
- Correct information-entry and record maintaining.
- Robust interest to detail, organizational capabilities and time management skills.
- Proficiency in windows-primarily based computer software and Net navigation.
- Capacity to pass a background verify, like drug testing
- Comfort with safety protocols, like video monitoring and employee tracking.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- The capability to lift 50 pounds frequently.
- The capability to move safely more than uneven terrain or in confined spaces.
- The capability to be in a position to be in continual standing/moving position.
- The capability to carry out different physical activities, like lifting, standing, and squatting.
- The capability to function in intense climate.
- The capability to put on individual protective gear throughout portions of the day.
- The capability to ascend/descend a ladder to service lights and fans.
Apply straight: https://boards.greenhouse.io/surterrawellnessjobs/jobs/4326798002
The post Assistant Grower, Wimauma appeared initially on Discover Sativa | The Authority in Cannabis Education.