Drying Room Lead, Wimauma
This position operates alongside Grower and Drying Supervisor to ensure the production of the highest quality dry flower available. Follows established policies and procedures as necessary to perform job duties and tasks. Supports techniques and practices in the Drying Room(s) to ensure high quality flower is being processed. Maintains the integrity of drying areas and supports the production of medical cannabis.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Production – Maintain the health and wellness of the cannabis flower. Support and perform drying operations.
- Tracking – Tagging drying racks and recording flower on each rack.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- During a harvesting event, individual will be responsible for tagging all racks and ensuring labor has the necessary equipment to continue harvest at an acceptable pace.
- Scouting all trays and racks in the drying space to ensure highest quality.
- Reporting to Drying Supervisor any issues found with flower that is harvested or is drying incorrectly.
- Rotating drying racks on time to ensure a proper dry down on the cannabis flower.
- Sanitizing and cleaning the drying space including trays, racks, floors and equipment.
- Tracking and tagging racks, trays and cannabis flower through the drying space.
- Mixing cleaning solution to be used in the drying space.
- Assist the Drying Supervisor with overall upkeep of the lab including daily cleaning.
- Ability to run trimming or drying equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Focuses simultaneously on short- and long-term goals; ability to identify problems quickly.
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping on both paper and in computer software.
- Self-motivated to perform tasks given on a weekly or daily basis.
- Able to motivate a team to accomplish a goal.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in windows-based software and Internet navigation.
- Ability to pass a background check, including drug testing
- Comfort with security protocols, including video monitoring and employee tracking.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds regularly.
- The ability to move safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces.
- The ability to be able to be in constant standing/moving position.
- The ability to perform various physical activities, including lifting, standing, and squatting.
- The ability to wear personal protective gear.
- The ability to ascend/descend a ladder.
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/surterrawellnessjobs/jobs/4359117002
To find awesome listings near you!