Right now we examine two devices: Dr. Dabber’s Switch and Puffco’s Peak. Each are close to the identical value point (at present $20 significantly less on the Puffco side). Each are loaded with capabilities, and each are close to the most elaborate rigs the typical customer would invest in. So who comes out on top rated?
Under is the video by Dab Rat Labs, and retain reading on for the written break down.
Dab Rat Laboratories requires a dab of RSO+GO shatter, an alcohol-extracted complete spectrum cannabis oil, to test each devices. Even though these are not the identical kind of device, it is an even sufficient comparison for dabbing.
We’ve reviewed goods from each these corporations right here just before. We did a comparison evaluation of their vape pens, we after compared Dr. Dabber to Dabado for eRigs, and reviewed the Puffco Peak stand-alone. Neither corporation is a stranger to our pages.
The Dr. Dabber Switch:
A large rig billed as “the subsequent generation of vaporizer,” the Switch is an all-in-one particular rig for each oil and herb.
- Excellent tabletop device.
- Makes use of induction heating so you by no means have to replace a coil.
- Has quite a few settings, and you can customize it to the precise size dab.
- It hits like an old-college bong with the water chamber.
- It hits pretty effectively, no waste.
- Has fantastic flavor and by no means tastes burnt.
- It does not come with a carrying case, not that you had been going anyplace with it.
- The quartz bucket is fragile and chips very easily.
Note that the cap position on top rated impacts the airflow. For an epic rip, retain it turned in a five o’clock position.
The Puffco Peak:
A tasteful and desirable design and style for utilizing concentrates, the Peak is billed as effective and enjoyable, “with no mastering curve.”
- Portability – Not pocket-sized, but does not stick out as well substantially either.
- Comes with a carrying case.
- Extremely customizable – there’s components produced by third-parties readily available.
- It breaks down into smaller sized pieces, for even less complicated carrying.
- Delivers epic rips for its size.
- does not come with a quartz piece, have to get off yet another vendor
Note that the haptic feedback method is a small off its timing. It vibrates to let you know it is heated up and prepared, but wait a couple seconds immediately after that for it to definitely get cooking.
They’re each fantastic! It is about an even 50/50 break amongst the two, but the superior selection will be up to the person. If you like flower vaping as well, the Switch has you covered. If all you care about is concentrate, and would like a small bit of discretion when you slip more than to your boo’s for the evening, the Peak is your rig. If you do not care about portability as lengthy as you have the most significant and most impressive rig at the dining table, you are back to the Switch.
A single issue that also should really be regarded is reliability. The current Puffco lawsuit has brought some reliability and replacement challenges to light with the Peak that have not been challenges for the Switch.
What do you feel?
Have you attempted the Puffco Peak or the Dr. Dabber Switch? How do you really feel they stack up? Which one particular speaks far more to you about the future of rig design and style? Give us an earful in the comments or on our forum.