The healthcare marijuana “Unity Bill” that sets up a fundamental legal framework for the implementation of State Query 788 will take impact Thursday.
Practically 3 dozen other new laws will also take impact this week.
Here’s a appear at some of the new laws.
The lengthy bill that was a compromise involving legislators and these in the healthcare marijuana business sets recommendations for marijuana testing, tax collections, seed-to-sale solution tracking, packaging, employment and a lot more.
The new law will:
• Set specifications for testing solutions for contaminants and THC content material.
• Ban employers from penalizing job applicants who are healthcare cardholders that test constructive for marijuana. The law involves exceptions for these applying for “safety-sensitive” jobs or these staff who are discovered to be below the influence of marijuana whilst at function.
• Set a decreased application charge of $20 for disabled veterans.
• Demand solutions to be packaged in kid-resistant containers.
• Avert counties from generating laws restricting access to healthcare marijuana.
• Modify Oklahoma residency specifications as it pertains to applicants.
[Read more at The Oklahoman]
About The Author: