Verify it out!
In this episode, we cover:
- What are the largest alterations to packaging regulations in the new draft regulations in California
- How to make your brand stand out in the cannabis industry. Lilli shares crucial guidelines for companies hunting to develop their brand for their organization and goods.
- Are you contemplating operating with a designer? Verify out Lilli’s guidelines and queries you can
ask if you are hunting to uncover the ideal designer to support create your brand, solution design and style,
- Your business name and brand design and style can be utilised to inform your brand story. Discover how to get began and what you can anticipate. AND, the value of carrying your branding by way of all the locations of your packaging.
- Tactics and guidelines to make positive your packaging is compliant!
About the guest:
Lilli Keinaenen is the Founder and Designer for Changemaker Inventive, a design and style and advertising and marketing agency designing the planet for the improved. Functioning with the cannabis market, environmental and social justice nonprofits, sustainable green goods, female entrepreneurs, misfits, makers, inventive thinkers, movement shakers. Solutions ranging from branding and packaging to internet websites, advertising and marketing campaigns and beyond. Lilli is a classically educated designer, earned her bachelor of arts, is a full font nerd, and a perfectionist. Also loves tacos.
You can uncover Lilli at:
About the host:
Cannabis Advertising Reside is hosted by Kendra Losee, CEO of Mota Advertising.
Kendra lives and breaths advertising and marketing. In addition to operating with consumers to establish their advertising and marketing methods, she not too long ago launched a course teaching social media to cannabis entrepreneurs. From social media to conventional advertising and marketing, Kendra’s 20 years of advertising and marketing practical experience aids her lead the way in cannabis advertising and marketing. And she couldn’t be happier about it.
You can uncover Kendra at:
Tools I use: